The Green Valley Oils website located at www.greenvalleyoils.com is a copyrighted work belonging to Green Valley. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
BY LOGGING INTO THE SITE, YOU ARE BEING COMPLIANT THAT THESE TERMS and you represent that you have the authority and capacity to enter into these Terms. YOU SHOULD BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT LOG INTO AND/OR USE THE SITE.
These terms require the use of arbitration Section 10.2 on an individual basis to resolve disputes and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Access to the Site
Subject to these Terms
Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Certain Restrictions. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
(a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site;
(b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site;
(c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and
(d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms.
All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof. Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
Support or Maintenance. You agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site. Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
Third-Party Links & Ads
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
You hereby release and forever discharge the Company and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site.
The site is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom. To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement, will at all times be limited to a maximum of 5000 INR. The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit. You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Term and Termination
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 10.
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent: your physical or electronic signature; identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed; identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove; sufficient information to permit us to locate such material; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This website (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled from its offices located in Palakkad, State of Kerala, India. All matters relating to the Site, access to, or use of shall be governed by the laws of India applicable therein without reference to the conflict. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts at Palakkad with respect to such matters. We make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Green Valley Oils (or Affiliated Entities who have licensed its brands to the Company or content made available to this Site) own or licence from third parties all Site Content. All Site content including copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, sound, software, graphical images and other materials), trademarks and logos on this Site remains the sole property of Marico Limited / Affiliated Entities and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute or reproduce, modify or disseminate any Site content, without our prior express written agreement or of the other applicable content owner.
Payments related Information
3. For your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to you. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent you from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and We do not control the same and shall not be liable for the same.
Terms of sale
Offer and Acceptance of the Product
1. The Seller hereby makes an offer to sell the Products listed on the Website and the Buyer upon agreeing to purchase the Products so listed hereby accepts such offer to sell by the Seller. Accordingly, the contract for sale of the Product is a bipartite contract between Buyer and the Seller. The Buyer understands and agrees that the offer for sale of the Product by the Seller is not an absolute or an un-conditional offer. Such offer to sale by the Seller is subject to repudiation by the Seller at any time before the delivery of the Product to the Buyer and without any obligation to assign or provide any reason for such repudiation and without any consent from the Buyer and without any liability or any obligation towards the Buyer.
The Seller and Buyer understand and agree that We have the right to cancel any sale transaction, listing or acceptance
(ii) under an order or instruction from any statutory, quasi-judicial or judicial authority.
2. The availability of the Product under the offer to sell is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. However, there may be circumstances where the Product may not be available to be delivered to the Buyer after the purchase transaction. In such an event, Seller may cancel such purchase transaction without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller. If Buyer's order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer.
3. With respect to the sale of Product by Seller to the Buyer, the Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer that:
o Seller has the right to sell the Products to the Buyer on or through the Website;
o Buyer shall have and enjoy quiet possession of the Products; o Products shall be free from any charge or encumbrance in favor of third party;
o Buyer shall be entitled to all the warranties and other collaterals applicable to the Product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or seller of the Product;
o Product shall meet the description and specifications as provided on the Website.
1. The Selling Price of the Product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. Due to technical reasons there may be errors in Selling Price which may be corrected by Us at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the Buyer of the Products subject to such faulty Selling Price shall, subject to discretion of the Seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller.
2. All prices are inclusive of applicable taxes unless stated otherwise.
Delivery of the Product
1. There are various delivery models for delivery of purchased Product to the Buyer, as decided by the Seller. The risk of any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be on the Seller and not on the Buyer. Seller represent and warrant that the Products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed on the Website and purchased by the Buyer and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website.
2. The Product will be delivered to the shipping address provided by the Buyer. In the event Buyer's order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or by Seller or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation form, the Seller may contact the Buyer for an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider or by the Seller.
3. Please note that there is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch time is estimate only and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Buyer and the Seller for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website. However, the Product shall not be delivered to the Buyer unless the Buyer makes the payment of the purchase of Product.
4. Buyer shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by the Buyer that are said to be in a deliverable state. Where Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by the Buyer, the Buyer may be liable to the Seller for such non-acceptance.
5. The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Buyer from Seller upon delivery of such Product and upon full payment of price of the Product. Upon delivery, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer upon delivery of Product.
6. Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. No Product returns will be accepted by the Seller, once the Product is delivered and delivery thereof is accepted by the Buyer.
7. All orders are shipped in 3-21 days from the date of placing the order. Although 95% of orders are shipped in 21 days or less but some orders may take up to 30 days to dispatch. The shipping time shall be binding except in times of crisis including natural or human made calamities or disaster.
If your order has not been shipped even after 21 days of your placing the order please check the status of your order in the My Account section of our website.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
1. Cancellation by Seller: There may be certain orders that Seller is unable to accept and has the right to cancel. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Seller may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller. If Buyer's order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. We shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. In the event the Buyer has availed benefit under any marketing or promotional offer (including promotional code) given by Us for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such marketing or promotional offer (including promotional code) shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order. The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller and sole responsibility of Us for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
2. Cancellation by the Buyer: In case of requests for order cancellations, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Seller receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Seller may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. Seller will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by the Seller. Buyer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Seller and accept Seller's decision regarding the cancellation. Cancellation request are only valid within 24 hours of the order placement.
Returns are accepted by the seller in case of damage. All return request are to be made within 24 hours of receiving the product. Queries can be made through customer support. In the event of a return, the buyer may choose to replace the product or initiate a refund. All refunds shall be processed within 5-10 business days.
The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hard copy writing.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word "including" means "including without limitation". If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Address: Green Valley, Irumbakachola