If you're looking for an all-natural way to promote healthy hair, you may want to try using coconut oil based herbal oil. This herbal oil has many benefits for hair, including promoting its health and strength.
Coconut oil is rich in nutrients that can help nourish and protect your hair. This oil can help to keep it moisturised, prevent split ends, and add shine and softness. It can also help to improve scalp health by reducing inflammation and preventing dandruff.
It is rich in fatty acids. Fatty acids help to nourish the hair and keep it strong. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe the scalp and reduce dandruff.
Coconut oil is one of the best natural remedies for natural growth. It is also a great moisturiser for dry skin and is known to be an effective treatment for dandruff and psoriasis.
Coconut oil has been used in many countries for centuries as a treatment for various diseases, including hair loss and baldness. In India, it has been used as a natural remedy for hair loss since ancient times. The oil is rubbed on the scalp and left overnight to penetrate deep into the scalp pores. The next morning, it is washed off with lukewarm water and then combed through with a wide-tooth comb.
As mentioned above, coconut oil can be applied directly onto the scalp or mixed with other oils such as sunflower seed oil or castor oil and then applied to the scalp. It also helps promote growth by increasing blood flow to your scalp which results in faster cell turnover and increased density of your follicles.
In addition to its ability to treat hair loss and promote growth, coconut oil can also help treat dandruff and psoriasis because it contains fatty acids that naturally moisturise skin cells (especially sebaceous glands). These fatty acids may help prevent excessive shedding of dead skin cells
When it comes to your hair, you can never be too cautious. With all of the different products on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Regardless of the hair type, herbal oil made from coconut oil is the best for the job. Here are four benefits of using oiling your hair:
When you wash your hair, the shampoo strips away all of the natural oils and proteins that are in your scalp and hair. When you shampooed with oil, it will help to restore these natural oils back into your scalp and hair so that it can grow stronger and healthier over time.
Coconut oil is extremely hydrating for those with naturally dry or damaged scalps. It will help to restore elasticity back into the roots of your hair which means that they won’t break off as easily when pulled at during styling or even just brushing through them! You may even notice some people saying how soft their hair feels after using coconut oil on their scalp as well!
Coconut oil is a natural moisturiser and antioxidant. It can also be used as a heat protectant, which means that it can help to prevent your hair from becoming damaged as a result of styling tools or heating tools.
4. Helps to add softness and shine.
Coconut oil can also be used as a styling product when applied to the roots. It helps to add shine and fight frizziness, which is why it’s commonly used in products such as shampoos and conditioners. Coconut oil can be applied on both wet and dry hair. Brushing out your hair after application can help in spreading in the oil all throughout the volume and gives it a lustre.
It can be used as a deep conditioning treatment for your hair by applying it after washing it with shampoo. After this, cover your head with a towel and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly with water followed by conditioner or regular shampoo. This treatment will help to make your hair soft and smooth while reducing frizziness and boosting shine.
Coconut oil is surprisingly good for your hair. When applied to the ends, coconut oil will help to strengthen them and make them less prone to breakage. This makes it an excellent choice for those who suffer from dry, brittle hair.
Now let’s take a peek at how to make the perfect herbal oil for your hair at home.
1. Heat the coconut oil on low flame. Make sure not to let the oil boil.
2. Once the oil is heated, add black cumin and fenugreek. Stir well to avoid burning of the seeds.
3. Then add in the onion paste and stir until the paste turns light brown.
4. Finally, add the Hibiscus flower, Hibiscus leaves, Curry leaves, Tulsi and Brahmi leaves. Make sure to dry the ingredients of any water content present so as to prevent the oil from going rancid.
5. Leave the oil in low flame until the oil turns light brown.
6. After the mixture has cooled down, strain it and store in a glass container.
1. When used in the right way herbal oil can be your hair’s best friend. It is important that the oil must be stored in a cool and dry place and is not exposed to direct sunlight. Take extra care in keeping the lid always closed, else the oil might go rancid.
2. Take the required amount of oil and slightly warm it before use. This can help in cooling down your head, reducing stress and giving you deep sleep. You can warm the oil by heating on a stove or using your palms.
3. Apply the oil thoroughly on the scalp. Work your way down from the scalp to the tips.
4. Gently massage your scalp using the tip of your finger for 15 minutes for maximum effect.
5. Leave the oil in for 15 mins and wash off using a mild shampoo if you do not wish to leave your hair greasy.
6. Repeat the process 3-4 times a week and witness the wonders yourselves!
True, preparing herbal oil might seem like a hassle in your busy days as opposed to going to a store and getting one off the shelf. But these small efforts go a long way when comparing the results. Ever wondered why your mothers and grandmother have five foot long and thick hair despite how much they age. Now you know the secret!
Indian women have always taken great pride in their mane, all thanks to Indian ayurveda that discovered the magic in the things that surrounds us and found a way for us to make use of it.
Try this at your home and let us know the results.
Rinki Sarkar is a prominent chef hailing from Bangalore. She also excels in food styling, photography and videography. Her recipes include Indian, Italian and Chinese with a special knack for sweets and desserts. She also plays around with home remedies and DIYs.
Head to her social media account for mouth watering recipes and other videos.